Serving clients at 2340 E Trinity Mills Rd Suite 300, Carrollton, Texas, and throughout North Texas
Domestic and Family Law Investigators
Allegiant Domestic and Family Law Investigators are acutely aware of the high-stakes, sensitive nature of investigations involving family members. Every family is unique and each situation requires individual attention. We are here to listen to you and assist in anyway we can.
We will work with you to plan a course of action that serves your best interests, and will openly communicate our progress. We will be honest, do our very best to reveal truth, and help bring resolution.
Why Use Allegiant Domestic and Family Law Investigators?
Call (469) 892-8256
— All contracts are available in writing.
— We will always work within your approved budget.
— We are licensed and insured as an Investigation Company in the State of Texas.
— Our Licensed Private Investigators will always do their very best for you.
Divorce / Child Custody
Infidelity, divorce, child custody, child support and asset searches have become common family issues. Allegiant Private Investigators work with your Family Law Attorney to protect your best interests and the best interests of your children.
Is that special someone really who they say they are? Are you their one-and-only? Are there questions that need to be answered? Sometimes trust needs a little help. Allegiant Private Investigators confirm identities and infidelity through background investigations and surveillance.
Find Missing Persons / Find Birth Parent
Life’s circumstances sometimes separate us from those we love. Finding your birth mother or father, an absentee parent, or a childhood friend is often difficult, but very rewarding. Allegiant Private Investigators genuinely care about helping you find your lost or missing loved ones.
The prospect of divorce inevitably brings clients to our office with a wide range of emotions. We are very sensitive to those going through a betrayal, marital breakdown or even hostile situation. Good divorce investigators really listen to what their client has to say. Then, based on your needs and goals, we advise you on a course of action, and vigorously work to achieve the best results possible under the circumstances.
Attorneys often use private investigators as part of a strategy to win cases that otherwise may have been up in the air as to their results or would have been extremely challenging to win. The primary problem in such cases is not that what is going on is unknown, but that there aren’t any credible witnesses or documents to prove the case. Good private investigators can be invaluable at not just tracking down infidelity, but also in child custody and visitation cases, finding hidden assets, and in child support cases when it becomes necessary to track someone who is lying about their employment and income. Experienced surveillance professionals, hidden asset researchers, digital forensics investigators and forensic accountants make up our team specialists who are ready to work your case, based on your individual needs.
If you are currently involved in a custody dispute, or if you are planning to file for divorce and you anticipate having difficulties agreeing on a custody arrangement, it is very important that you speak with an experienced child custody lawyer right away.
Whether your goal is to obtain full custody (sole physical and legal custody), standard custody and visitation, joint custody (shared parenting time), or a customized solution, our investigators’ top priority is to give you the background information and admissible evidence you need, to achieve the custody arrangement that works best for you and your children.
These statistics do not even include “modern” forms of infidelity, although they certainly exist. It is estimated that over 40 million Americans have virtual encounters of a sexual nature on the internet, of which many may seek out so-called “emotional affairs”.
Common Signs of a Cheating Spouse?
- Changes in intimacy: A distinct increase or decrease in intimacy and affection levels or sexual preferences may be an indicator of adultery.
- Suspicious phone habits: A spouse that hides his or her phone or is secretive about their call logs and text messages may be cheating, and is highly suspicious.
- Changes in appearance: A noticeable change in style of dress, intimate wear, or personal hygiene can be a clue.
- Suspicious internet use: just like phone habits, a cheating spouse may be overly secretive when it comes to erasing their browser history and general internet and computer habits.
- Changes in work routine: It may seem like a cliche but a husband or wife that suddenly needs to “work late” or “go to a conference” frequently is a common sign of infidelity.
- Unusual changes in bathing habits: A spouse that showers right when they get home, quickly throws clothes in the washing machine could spell trouble. Or if they switch cologne or perfume or change their grooming habits, that can also be a sign of cheating.
What Does An Infidelity Investigation Entail?
Investigations will vary based upon your needs and budget. However, many times an investigation to catch a catching spouse will likely include:
- Surveillance – We can watch your spouse through advanced surveillance methods to make sure that you have the evidence you need. Rather than relying on hearsay or your own suspicions, an Infidelity Investigator can help you know.
- Evidence gathering – Seeing a cheating spouse caught on video is not pleasant, but if we uncover proof of adultery, such evidence can help with your peace of mind: at least you will know for sure.
- Professional techniques – When you hire us, we will use professional investigative techniques to find out whether your spouse is unfaithful or not. We will have access to technology, equipment, and methods that the average person does not.
What Should I Expect an Infidelity Investigation?
Investigations into cheating spouses can range from a few hours to several weeks. Regardless of length of time, when you hire us to investigate a possible cheating spouse, you will be treated with compassion, discretion, and respect. We will listen to your suspicions, take them seriously, and will ask you how you want the investigation to be shaped. You will remain in control of how the investigation proceeds and we will investigate your spouse–on your terms–until you are completely satisfied. You will be able to get regular updates about the status of the investigation and only you will get to decide what to do with the information that is gathered.
Some people seek help as soon as they feel a suspicion that their spouse is cheating. Knowing for certain is important for most people before they confront their partner. Other clients knew their spouse was unfaithful but wanted solid evidence. If worries about your spouse are affecting your relationship or causing you stress, speaking with us can help.
For our investigators to effectively work, you need to be willing to commit to our investigation. This means that you must be willing to speak openly about your situation and you must be willing to find out the truth. As long as you are willing to do these things, you can take control of the situation and put your life back in order.