Expert in Computer Forensics / Cyber Forensics, eDiscovery, Forensic Data Recovery, Expert Witness Testimony; Mr. Chuck Easttom
Our Computer Forensics, Forensic File Recovery, Network Security and Penetration Testing services are directed by one of the most highly qualified Digital Forensics and Computer Science experts in Texas. Mr. Easttom is an expert in Forensic Science, Computer Forensics, Mobile Forensics, System Forensics, Network Forensics, Forensic File Recovery, eDiscovery, and related topics. He has extensive experience in training law enforcement and forensics professionals, as well as a long history of testifying in court as an expert witness. You can view is entire CV here.
Mr. Easttom’s forensic qualifications and experience include:
- 32 computer industry certifications including
- Certified Cyber Forensic Professional (ISC2)
- Certified Hacking Forensic Investigator (EC Council)
- Certified Criminal Investigator – American College of Forensic Examiners
- Certified in the Forensic Examination of CCTV Digital VTR Surveillance Recording Equipment – American College of Forensic Examiners
- Certified in Oxygen Certified Phone Forensics
- Holds a number of computer security certifications such as CISSP, ISSAP, CEH, and others.
- Experienced with many forensic tools including Encase, FTK, OSForensics, Oxygen, Paraben, and others.
- Authored 19 computer science books including 3 books on cyber crime and forensics. He is the author of the Certified Cyber Forensics Professional guide published by McGraw Hill. He has also authored four security textbooks that have individual chapters on forensics. These textbooks are used to teach computer security and forensics at universities around the world and have been translated into multiple languages including Mandarin, Korean, and German.
- Frequently teaches forensics including to state, local, and federal law enforcement as well as friendly foreign governments.
- His computer security and forensics courses are approved by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security National Initiative For Cyber Security Careers and Studies (NICCS).
- Extensive experience testifying in court as an expert witness.
- Member of the American College of Forensic Examiners.
- Numerous published papers in forensics including “Introduction to Windows Registry Forensics”, “Introduction to Phone Forensics”, and “The History of Computer Crime“.